GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking.
We want to help make your first experience at Northview Church a great one!
- NVC is unique… I mean we started in a baseball stadium!!
- You’ll notice that we are very casual. Most of our folks wear jeans or even shorts.
- There is always hot coffee and smiling faces.
Service Times & Location
- Northview Church meets every Sunday at 340 W. Dumplin Valley Rd. in Kodak, TN: Sundays at 10:30AM
- Northview Church is located just off of I-40 exit 407. If you are going TOWARDS Sevierville, our road is the first right after I-40
340 W. Dumplin Valley Rd
Kodak, TN 37764
What can I expect?
How long is an NVC service?
- In total, a Northview Church service is about 75 minutes in length.
- Services begin with the Northview Church band leading the church in music.
- Our pastor will share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
What's the culture like at NVC?
What about my kids?
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week - and at Northview Kids, we make this a priority.
- Our first priority is your children’s safety.
- Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our Northview Kids program the first time that you visit.
- You’ll want to leave yourself an extra few minutes to get signed in for the Northview Kids experience.
- Northview Kids is offered at every service for kids ages infant through Grade 6.